Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {4-03-14}

What is Positive Thinking Thursday?
It is your chance to share an uplifting message with others who read your blog.  It is an insightful quote, a kind word, or a beautiful picture. It can be motivating, thought provoking, insightful or encouraging.  It can be whatever you want it to be.  Chances are, if it makes you feel good, it will probably do the same for someone else.

I started the Positive Thinking Thursday tradition at my school this year by leaving a positive thought in the staff lounge every Thursday and think it's time to take it global.  (You can read more about this on my post here.)

So...here's my Positive Thinking Thursday Thought for this week:
Source: http://blog.kellitrontel.com/march-wallpaper/?crlt.pid=camp.TvE1HViwKtZv

Rather appropriate for our first Positive Thinking Thursday linky party, wouldn't you say?

I am inviting you to link up and share a positive thought, story or message found via Pinterest, YouTube, other media, or on your own.  Make it easy on yourself...no other writing or explanation in your blog post is necessary (unless you want to).

Just please grab my button and link to your post.  Don't forget to credit your source!


If you would like more positive thoughts, you can follow my Inspirations Pinterest board by clicking here.

Wishing you a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea for a link up! I'll have to link up next week (or maybe tomorrow if I get around to it... hah)

    I've nominated you for the sunshine blogger award! Check out my blog for details: http://tinyurl.com/mtl4fna

    Laura
    msritter35.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super idea and I think I am going to print up my little quote and secretly put it in everyone's mailbox at school. I'll create a positive thinking mystery... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this linky! I love your quote.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love being able to share and receive positive thoughts!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)