Thursday, June 26, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {6-26-14}

It's Thursday, which means it's time for some positive thinking!
I could really use your positive thoughts this week.  I have been battling a terrible summer cold and I'm afraid it is winning.

OK, enough complaining....Here's my positive thought for this week:
So very true. We all tend to focus on the bad things in life, but tomorrow is a new day and life is beautiful
I am a big fan of Dr. Wayne Dyer.  In one of his books, he suggests that the key to a happy life is to end each day thinking about our blessings.  This way, as we dream and rest, the positivity will grow.  (This is one of the reasons I don't like falling asleep to the evening news.)  Try it, it works!


An InLinkz Link-up

Have a great Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I love your quote! It's so important to remember our blessings! I hope you feel better soon!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good one! I need to remember that one. I tend to rehash everything of the day and come up with worse case scenarios for the next day before I fall asleep. No evening news for me either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You tell that summer cold to BEAT IT...or else. There is a positive though...you can take as many naps as you want and not feel guilty about it. Not that I ever feel guilty in the first place, but still...you know what I mean. It's socially acceptable to sleep all day when you're sick! XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo! I hate that you're dealing with a cold! Sending positive thoughts your way!! :)
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that you're not feeling good. I hope that you get better soon. Summer colds are the worst Love your quote today. I agree on watching the news too.... can be so depressing! Hope to see you soon!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been a hard week and your pic is just what I needed to read!
    Thank you!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)