Thursday, June 12, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {6/12/14}

Happy Positive Thinking Thursday!  This is the place to link up to share a positive thought or two.  Thanks for stopping by!
I am down to my last two days before summer vacation begins.  This has been a crazy week at school and tomorrow will be even crazier.  Our last day of school is on Friday the 13th AND it is a full moon!  Pray for me....

Next week, I plan on doing a lot of napping.  I am tired.  Darn tired.  I need to catch up on some much needed sleep.  So this week's Positive Thinking Thursday thoughts are dedicated to one of my favorite past times -- napping -- and also to my buddy Alison at Rockin' and Lovin' Learninwho loves naps just as much as I do!
I plan my whole day around the possibility of a nap.
Always a good idea to take nap. #MyRelaxingRituals #yankeecandle
Everything is better after a nap and a snack.
Can you relate?

Speaking of Alison, I hope you will stop by her blog and check out the giveaway she is having to celebrate 500 followers.  Her blog posts are so much fun to read and she has some amazing ideas!  With summer coming, I'm sure you could use a $50 Amazon gift card, right?



Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Sleep is/was #1 on my summer list of things to do too! After that, then I can begin to do all the things that have fallen by the wayside....ah, summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first couple of days on break are great for catching up on much needed sleep. You're almost there! Enjoy your last couple of days with your students!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister-in-law trained my Hank to "take a nap" in the afternoon. God Bless her! In the last few weeks, we've taken a few:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS....just reading this makes me feel like a real-life ROCKSTAR! Thank you for the shout-out. I'm a little bit overwhelmed by all the positivity headed my way. I just woke up....do you think it's too early for a nap??? Yeah....me neither!!!! XOXOX
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time linking up! I love this idea. I have been on summer break for about two weeks now and still trying to catch up on the lost sleep! You are almost there and the naps are awesome!

    Bagby
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow - what a day to end the year! I love me some naps - the thought of the nap is really what gets me through many days. Enjoy catching up on your sleep next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)