Thursday, September 25, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {9-25-14}

Welcome to Positive Thinking Thursday!  I'm glad you are here.  I hope you will visit the bloggers who link up to share a positive thought for today or perhaps link up yourself!  Everyone is welcome here.

The beginning of the year can be a trying time.  There is so much to teach, so much to learn about your students, that trying to fit it all in can sometimes feel overwhelming.

So go slowly....

But just go.
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." -Confucius


Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. We gotta stay positive and keep our intentions pure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quote and mine both come from the same place - trying to get it all done! Glad I am not alone. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your quote was exactly what I was looking for this week. I kept with my theme of 'change' but this is so true for how I'm feeling right now. :) Happy PTT!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)