Thursday, October 16, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {10-16-14}

It's Thursday which means we've almost made it to the weekend!  :)  Welcome to another week of Positive Thinking Thursday.  I hope you find some inspiration here and leave a little yourself!
This week, I am featuring another positive thought that can apply to both you and your students:
The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you're not wiling to stay where you are
We have spent a lot of time in my classroom talking about goal setting.  Many of my kiddos think that just by simply stating a goal, it will magically happen.

I wish!

Nope, goals require action.  But first, we must decide that there is something within us that we want to change.

Is there something in your life that needs some action?

Food for thought!


Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. I like this quote because we just had our first writing assessment and it was not pretty. We definitely have some changes to make and I need to find a way to inspire the students - this is a step in the right direction! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for continuing to be supportive with your posts and friendship. Keep your glasses on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)