Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {10-30-14}

Happy Positive Thinking Thursday!


What do you think of my new button?  :)

It is no secret on my 4th grade team that I am not a "math person."  I get it, but it takes a little more brain power than other things I teach.  I like to think that this puts me in touch with my students who struggle with or dislike math. I can understand what they don't understand because I've been there. (There's some positivity!)

So in honor of all of this, I am going the funny route this week with my positive thinking and poking a little fun at math.  Some of you may relate to these funnies as much as I did (I hope!).
funny-Math-functions-add-equal-difference-comic
The so-called geniuses who invented Everyday Mathematics must be pot-heads! Their wack-a-doodle math makes me and my child cry.
There are 3 kinds of people in this world - those who are good at math and those who aren't. #homeschool @TheHomeScholar

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/originals/be/60/78/be60787d057e57b74c50e411856a20a3.jpg
funny math quote
Seriously, I DO enjoy teaching math, but these were too good to pass up.  Watch out grammar...I'm coming for you next!


Wishing you an amazing day full of lots of laughter!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new button!! And these math posts funnies made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this linky...and your sense of humor! :) Thanks for the giggle! Happy 'almost' Friday!!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer! Love the new button - I saved it for my next week's post. Math - I've learned to love it but it took a long time and a lot of work, and now everything's changed any way. I am glad you do think link-up because I really need some positive thinking and a good night's sleep would probably help, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the laughs! These are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)